Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I love Air India

My first air travel was on an Air-India flight Thiruvanandapuram - Madras, now called Chennai in 1996 March 18. It was an evening flight and I still remember the Ulundu vadai (medu vadai) and coffee served in the flight. The next time I traveled in Air India was in 1996 December, from Hong Kong to Mumbai via Delhi. I really enjoyed this trip more than any other travels in my life. Later in my life, I lost my love for Air India as they are known for cancellation and delays. All the more, my trip from Chennai - Singapore became like a town bus travel in Air India when some fellow passengers demanding drinks and became drunk and talking loudly, noise pollution etc.... 
My love for Cathay Pacific was lost when I traveled from Hong Kong to Chennai via Bangkok and saw two rude passengers in the flight, one sitting beside me and another in front of me fighting among themselves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment